Technical Services and Main Workshop Sector
• Supervision and follow-up of sector departments works.
• Co-ordination between the sector's work and the other sectors of the ministry.
• Issuing directives and assignments to the technical office and fire accidents to detect and investigate fire accidents and the causes of death in related to electricity.
• Issuing directives and instructions on matters related to maintaining energy and conservation.
• Supervising all maintenance works for the operation and maintenance of central cooling stations and air-conditioning units in the Ministry’s facilities.
• Supervising all requirements of the ministry during national and public occasions.
• Issuing instructions to supervise all maintenance contracts for photocopiers, fax machines, computers, printers and accessories for all sectors of the Ministry.
• Supervision and follow-up on all works related to the main works in terms of production, metal forming, maintenance of machinery and generators that work on diesel and Cranes, and all other machines.
• Follow-up on contracts of vehicles rented to the ministry.
• Supervising and monitoring the detailed civil and architectural drawings required for the projects.
• Designing projects related to electrical and mechanical works for all ministry sectors such as HVAC systems, Firefighting & Fire alarm systems, Low voltage, lighting, building automation and management system.
• Designing photo voltaic systems for all ministry buildings and projects, co-coordinating with all governmental entities related to Photo voltaic systems and integration to national grid and system design approval.
ministry of electricity & water