Administrative Affairs Sector
• The Undersecretary of Administrative affairs is the link of all sectors in the Ministry of Electricity and Water.
• Preparing studies of supervisory titles from the beginning of applying for the job required until the preparation of the draft resolution , in addition to all resolutions concerning transfer and labeling of all employees of the ministry.
• Law suit follow up of appeals on administrative resolutions , assuming defense and preparation of memos in coordination with the Advisory Opinion and Legislation until a final judgment is issued.
• Supervision and follow up of all works and sectors in the ministry.
• Coordination and arrangement of all works and sectors in the ministry.
• Adopt administrative transactions and direct correspondence to the department sectors.
• Follow up all administrative affairs related to the ministry (employments, career level upgrades and promotions of both choice and seniority).
• Stand on the correct guidance for the implementation of the provisions of the law of the civil service system regarding allowances, raises, efficiency reports.
• Follow up employment decisions and its suitability with the reality of the law, as well as, end of service resolutions.
• Supervise the work of both leave and permanence sections and issuing directives related to the implementation of resolutions and laws about leaves of all kinds.
• Solve problems encountering work process and adopting legal and explanatory notes.
ministry of electricity & water